Apply for Community Manager (CM) role

My Tezos Domain: Flawlesscrypto.tez

What CM or governance experience I have, if any. Be as detailed as possible to convince the DAO voters to vote your way:

I have some experience but what I bring to the table is knowledge in multiple blockchains started purchasing eth and tezos early 2020. Started noticing that the tezos community was a lot more friendly. The quality in most tezos properly surpasses a lot of art of different blockchains. I’m on 8+ different blockchains but there is something different about tezos that keeps on bringing me in for more. Tezos is my home chain and always will be.

Explain how you will fulfill all the duties outlined in the job description:

Will be connecting with smaller tezos group chats and let them know what we are doing with Ted and TedV . Will be bull posting tezos and ted all over socials X (twitter) non stop it’s our turn to shine .

Will make sure commutation will be number 1 on the list letting holders / community members up to date with information and AMAs .

Determined to onboard users and kept them in the ecosystem showing them the endless possibilities with tezos domains.

I’m active all day on socials twitter X mainly we can host spaces about tezos domains and possibly add video !

Post your expected monthly salary, paid by the DAO:

2000 XTZ or equal amount in $TED

Post your tezos payment wallet for the position(s):

flawlesscrypto.tez

2 Likes