Apply for Community Manager (CM) role

!! Application open until 5th of February 2024 !!

If you are interested in this job, please reply with following format:

My Tezos Domain: [your domain].tez

[fill out]

What CM or governance experience I have, if any. Be as detailed as possible to convince the DAO voters to vote your way:

[fill out]

Explain how you will fulfill all the duties outlined in the job description:

[fill out]

Post your expected monthly salary, paid by the DAO:

[fill out]

Post your tezos payment wallet for the position(s):

[fill out]

To learn more about this position, go to details here.

My Tezos Domain: Flawlesscrypto.tez

What CM or governance experience I have, if any. Be as detailed as possible to convince the DAO voters to vote your way:

I have some experience but what I bring to the table is knowledge in multiple blockchains started purchasing eth and tezos early 2020. Started noticing that the tezos community was a lot more friendly. The quality in most tezos properly surpasses a lot of art of different blockchains. I’m on 8+ different blockchains but there is something different about tezos that keeps on bringing me in for more. Tezos is my home chain and always will be.

Will be connecting with smaller tezos group chats and let them know what we are doing with Ted and TedV . Will be bull posting tezos and ted all over socials X (twitter) non stop it’s our turn to shine .

Will make sure commutation will be number 1 on the list letting holders / community members up to date with information and AMAs .

Determined to onboard users and kept them in the ecosystem showing them the endless possibilities with tezos domains.

I’m active all day on socials twitter X mainly we can host spaces about tezos domains and possibly add video !

2000 XTZ or equal amount in $TED

flawlesscrypto.tez

2 Likes

poker. tez

I am a RarePepe Scientist. This included managing the RarePepe community which was one of the early NFT projects starting in Sept 2016. This included preventing scams, running events in the telegram chat, and enforcing the rules of the chat.

I was also the CM for NYM (nymtech.net) from 2019-2021. I started building the community from zero people. This included weekly calls in the telegram chat on voice, meme contests, taking part in AMAs in other chats, as well as public speaking and running the twitter.

I was also responsible for putting together the monthly newsletter using MailChimp. This included gathering info from the different departments: community, development, and research. I also updated the community about any podcasts or articles published about NYM as well as any upcoming events and media.

Before getting into Bitcoin I was a moderator at the domain form Namepros.com

Be active on the ground level. I will be in the chats and people will know me. Seed the community with memetic concepts and promote a community of truth and collaboration. I am a degen at heart and understand how to deal with crypto gobblins to high level academic discussion about domains and DAOs. Work closely with the Mods and SMM to unify our message and amplify our memetic propulsion.

3000$ in TEZ
tz1MbkEgZUSbGTpapxPzXcxoCKVr8eJYBDCU

tzc.tez

The Tez Capital team has experience from both grassroots and contrived communities/projects and many permutations in between. We’ve both participated in and helped steer projects along the way in both governance and CM perspectives, as well from a technical perspective, mostly in regard to running nodes and/or providing software that enables one to more easily achieve the same.

We have grown the TezCorps (now Tez Capital) Discord community and engaged on Twitter to form well established communities and brands on Tezos. This includes bridged channels to many of Tezos’ other popular projects’ and Dapps’ communities.

We have established a tapestry of connections within the Tezos ecosystem, with pillars of the community, which will help with the dispersion of Tezos Domains news and with getting a leg up when it comes to integrations.

At the 9-month-to-a-year mark of performing this DAO job, we will put up a proposal to either continue with the job or be replaced by another CM executive, depending on what the TED DAO voters thing.

Here’s the CM job description from P-006:

• Community Manager (CM)

• Management of Social Media Manager (SMM) and Moderators (Mod)
      • Ensure 24/7 coverage for tier 1 interactions (i.e. Tier 1 support)
      • Ensure jobs are well done
      • Replace as needed due to non-performance or other reasons
    • Communicate with Tezos Domains core team and relay to community on ongoing basis
    • Creation and management of Discord/Telegram integration bots
      • TED buy/sell
      • TEDv stake/unstake
      • Homebase proposals/voting
      • Tezos domains purchases & auctions
    • Monthly newsletter with statistics, news, partnerships, integrations
    • Implementing community feedback mechanisms
    • Organizing virtual events or AMAs
    • Developing community growth strategies
    • Prepare instructions on how to be replaced, ahead of time
    • Works with other DAO executive roles as needed

We look forward to cover social media with interactions as we start hiring a SMM and a mod. The TED community needs to have good representation across SM, with the ability to get support immediately.

We will start working on the backlog of support tickets as we start looking for a more streamlined way to get support.

We will continue communicating with the Tezos Domains core team and we will also start crafting communications on their behalf.

We will extend the functionality of the TezWatch Discord notification bot, to include the following notifications that will go into special Discord monitoring channels for the community’s pleasure:

• TED buy/sell
  • TEDv stake/unstake
  • Homebase proposals/voting
  • Tezos domains purchases & auctions

We will start developing regular community feedback and engagement mechanisms such as SM meetups with the community (e.g. AMA’s/spaces). We will also implement a community accountability mechanisms like newsletters.

We will continue to work with all key stakeholders on the executive team as well as on the delegate front, to continue pushing the popularity and import of TED DAO.

2700 XTZ/month

tz1PXaPL9r4jzAMgKLSg7LxGYoqWCNWvAD3S

1 Like

My Tezos Domain: delegate2ethan.tez

Owner of WEB3 Project Development Company since 2018

• Core Team member / CM @ Tezos Domains for 13 months
    (Supported Launch of DAO and managed Social Media Campaigns)

• Web3 Community Following of 12,000 on Twitter
    (1m+ impressions in last 60 days)

• Founded and Launched multiple web3 startups. Grew multiple communities to achieve a total of $5m+ raised and over $350m+ value created on chain in just 2023 alone.

• I work directly with startup incubators to help utilize resources from college communities while providing experience, internships, and full time careers in web3 to students.

• My company has direct access to some of the most relevant and influential builders in the Web3 space. This is beneficial for gaining additional reach to your project. Our KOLS boast a combined 250,000 followers and over 10m+ impressions monthly.

I own and operate a company that provides services just like this to many different web3 projects across many different chains. My company provides full scale support, including Community Management, Graphic Design, and 24/7 Moderation.
Here is what you can expect from my services:

Community Management:

• Discord Management
  • Pre-made educational Channels
  • Daily Activity/Interaction within Community
  • Bridged information to community from Social Media and Core Team
  • Security and Support Ticketing bots/Management
  • In house Moderation Team
  • Access to in house graphic design team
  • Quarterly Medium Update
  • Implementation of $TED into Community Interaction
  • Consistent community governance involvement alongside SOG.
  • Community Partnerships/Collabs/AMA.
    Moderation:
  • In house company provided mods
  • 24/7 Support
    Discord Bots:
  • Monthly maintenance
  • Upgrades and Restructuring
  • Additional analytics in sync with platform updates

$3000 USD worth of XTZ at going rate during payment.
(6 mo. re-evaluation)
delegate2ethan.tez

Mitakaroto.tez

I’ve joined the crypto scene back in 2017 and since then i can say i have seen many many projects come ups and downfalls and i know exactly what to do to make Tezos Domains prosper once again. I have been a Community Manager for a few projects before (mainly NFT ones) that i can say have done quite well for their time and I’m confident we will do amazing thing on here.

• Revive the discord/telegram channels
  • Acquire a team (mods)
  • 24/7 support
  • Always made sure everyone is doing their job correctly
  • Heavy X (twitter) marketing, nothing like we have seen before
  • Weekly updates on our progress and numbers
  • Collabs and regular AMA’s
  • Discord/Telegram bots (they wont be spammy and annoying in general like now)
  • Maintaining and upgrading
  • Bring information to community from Social Media and Core Team

2000$ USD worth of XTZ

Mitakaroto.tez