P-004 ACCEPTED: Baker delegation change

Voting period: 7 days

Categories:

Request for Action

Abstract:

This proposal changes the baker delegation for our Tezos Domain Treasury.

Rationale:

Our current baker (HappyTezos) is closing down towards the end of the year 2023. Another baker must be picked in order to continue receiving the delegation rewards.

Details:

As per the announcement from HappyTezos:

HappyTezos is scheduled to cease operations by the end of 2023. We kindly request our valued delegators to transfer their delegations to a different baker before this date.

Since our inception in the early cycles of 2018, we have dedicated ourselves to providing top-notch validation services. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to all our validators for placing their trust in HappyTezos over the years!

I am starting with a list of the top 5 bakers (Everstake, pos.dog, Stake.fish, P2P.org, Chorus One) based on their stake, reputation, and fee. Here is the comparison of all the bakers.

The proposal on Homebase will be as a poll listing the mostly desired bakers. Each baker will be represented by a distinct β€œYes” option.

Please let me know in the replies if you want to suggest other bakers and why. I will expand the current list for the Homebase poll.

Current baker list to vote from:

• Everstake
  • pos.dog
  • Stake.fish
  • P2P.org
  • Chorus One
  • Bakerman_CH 6.5% fee
  • EcoTez 9.9% fee

Specification:

Keyholders will approve the delegation change based on the results of this proposal.

This proposal has been created on Homebase after meeting all ACTIVE criteria.

Vote on P-004: Tezos Homebase
Vote Ends: Dec 26, 2023 3:52 PM UTC

Proposal Passing Requirement (Request for action): Baker with most votes & 10%+ TEDv quorum

5 Likes

I recommend the following bakers with the right size, who are not as quite as big as the proposed bakers.

Bakerman_CH 6.5% fee
EcoTez 9.9% fee

Of the proposed bakers I recommend P2P and Chorus One as smallest. I would also urge you to look at PayTezos or Staked as other 10% fee bakers who have the right size but are not top 3-5 bakers by size.

2 Likes

Hello

We still got Space for 1.4 Million more XTZ on our End.
6.5% fee
Decent Hardware: i5, 16gb, 1TB SSD, 1ms Fiber Connection.

In since the ICO. Baker since February 2023
Still a Tezos Believer and Advocate here.

Link to the Baker:

Choose us if you want to support a smaller Baker and a more decentralized Network.
Ty

3 Likes

Changing proposal to ACTIVE, assigning P-004 and locking original post from further changes.

Voting details have been added to the OP as per timestamp.

3 Likes

Confirming result for P-004

(note: times shown are EST)

2 Likes

P-004 has been executed by the keyholders :fist_right: :fist_left:

We are delegating to Bakerman_CH

2 Likes