How to Become a Delegate

**My Tezos Domain: freeup.tez

What Web3 experience I have, if any:

I’ve been investing and working on web3 projects since 2021. I own significant stake in most of the top web3 domain naming companies. I’m also working with virtual real estate development (metaverse). I am also working on AI training and development.

What experience with blockchain governance and DAOs I have, if any:

I have been a member and delegate for several DAOs since 2021.

Why do I want to become a delegate on Tezos Domains:

I believe in diversity and equity in the web3 industry. This is the opportunity for all involved to be part of the renaissance that is blockchain technology and governance. Building a fair and equitable foundation in web3 is my mission.

4 Likes

My Tezos Domain: maelswarm.tez

developer @ kukai

I have been playing in the tezos ecosystem since 2021.

None

Seems like a fun way to learn about DAO and contribute to the ecosystem.

4 Likes

My Tezos Domain: lloydprodigy.tez

What Web3 experience I have: I have been in Web 3 for 2 years now, in that period of time, I have worked with different ecosystem projects, such as Solana ecosystem, Aptos.
I worked as a moderator for Grape protocol ( a leading solana Dao group), Aptos bull insight project.

I have so much admiration for web 3 job because I believe it is the only way forward for crypto adoption and usage.

What experience with blockchain governance I have: I have worked with Grape protocol, Aptos bull insight.

Why do I want to become a delegate on Tezos Domain: I have been a huge fan of the Tezos Domain since 2021, I like the project and the work ethics put in place by the team to achieve success, after due research and diligence, I see every reason to believe the project.

4 Likes

**My Tezos Domain: luckymonkey.tez

I’ve been investing and working on web3 projects since 2018. I have been a moderator, community manager, chief marketing officer , ambassador to various web3 projects and still actively participating in all of them. My field is usually web3 gaming, domains and nfts. If interested , I can start anytime with those related positions if there are any open.

I have been a member and delegate for several DAOs since 2021. I am active DAO participant in Arbitrum and Optimism as well as early DAOs like People DAO. I am an github user and contributed to repositories.

I believe in Tezos , the blockchain behind and Tezos Domains specifically as the leading domains project. I believe domains hold the key in bringing together blockchain and web3 in providing identity and security to all networks.

3 Likes

shylovemari.tez

I have been in Web3 since 2018. I work as marketers, moderator, community manager, admin in some projects up to present.

I have been an active member and delegated for several DAOs since 2021. Currently ARB and Optimism

I love to witness the growth and success of Tezos ecosystem and being part of it is happiness and also +1 success for everyone. As an active member of the Tezos ecosystem over the years i would like to delegate to witness its journey to success.

4 Likes

Hi! missdee.tez here, been in cyrpto world for years and supported a lot of project thru information dessimenation and campaigns. Participated in testnet, voting and the likes. I want to besome a delegate to further support Tezos and let everyone know the ideas and opinions

3 Likes

My Tezos Domain: swiftevo.tez

Chinese translation on TEIA Token fact sheet and guideline

TEIA and Tezos reporting on Tranditional Chinese NFT media
https://w3projecthub.xyz/tag/Tezos/

SpaceDAO multisign wallet holder and core team

DeSci Asia co-founder
https://twitter.com/DeSciAsia

FAB DAO - hypercert working team & Green Sofa team

As I am contributing on TEIA community, I would like to be a delegate on Tezos Domains and support the development of Tezos and bring the voice from Taiwan and other Asia area to Tezos Domains.

2 Likes

My Tezos Domain: forevergrateful21.tez

I’ve been investing and working on web3 projects

I have been a member and delegate for several DAOs

Because i am a fan of Tezos

3 Likes

**My Tezos Domain: amielyn.tez
I am grateful that I have been ingrained in Web3 since 2018. Staying updated with the latest developments, trends, and innovations within the Web3 space through participation in conferences, and online communities made an important and significant role for keeping my/our skills relevant and up-to-date.

Deep understanding and experience with various DAO platforms, definitely provided practical insights into how decentralized organizations function and how governance decisions are made within various ecosystems. Being experienced in community management and a deep understanding of how to foster a positive and collaborative environment are valuable assets.

I wanted to be part and become a Delegate on tezos Domain, so I could have the opportunity to actively participate in the governance of the Tezos,
network. To see how it is going to grow more, since we are in a fast paced technology. To be connected with enthusiast people in Tezos community.
And to look after the potentially opening up new opportunities for personal and professional growth. And to contribute to the overall progress and success of the platform.

3 Likes

My Tezos Domain: belzky.tez

im a consistent user of web3

None

i want to delegate on tezos domains to take part of the rewards and experiences on whatever Tezos domain will deliver.

4 Likes

My Tezos Domain: hexgorilla.tez
My interest in Web3 technologies has led me to spend a lot of time learning about dApps, smart contracts, and the intriguing idea of blockchain interoperability.
My primary motivation for continuing my education in this area is a desire to learn how blockchain technology can be used to facilitate creative solutions and improve user experiences in decentralized environments.
My approach is more from an artistic and social science viewpoint, where I try to appreciate the broader significance and potential of these technologies in our digital age.
experience I’m more of a curious explorer than a trailblazer when it comes to blockchain and DAOs. I’ve been into ENS and Uniswap since the early days, and I’ve dabbled in a few IBC projects. But it’s not all about the digital world for me. I’ve also lent my voice to non-profits, doing PR for causes I care about, like the Surfrider Foundation. My goal is simple: to demystify the complex and build stronger community ties, both online and offline. I’m just here to make sense of the tech and maybe, just maybe, make a small difference along the way.
Why delegate on Tezo Domains: I want to become a delegate on Tezos Domains because I genuinely believe in the product. I see great potential in Tezos Domains to be successful, to expand, and to bring forth innovative solutions. If there’s a chance that my time, attention, and the skills I possess can contribute to its success, then I’m more than willing to volunteer and help drive that progress

2 Likes

My Tezos Domain: 0017nick.tez

Predominantly a Gen Art collector from the HEN days, and subsequently early collector at fxhash. Community support at fxhash, and Founding Tender at “Tender.art”
No technical “Web 3.0” experience but have a Financial background of over 20 years experience.

Tender.art Collective

I feel like my experience in trad finance, and all round level headedness, can help steer the Tezos Domains DAO in key decision making

2 Likes

My Tezos Domain:

XTZARSENAL.tez

As an NFT project creator on the Tezos blockchain, I bring a wealth of experience and expertise to the forefront of the rapidly evolving digital asset landscape. With a deep-rooted involvement in the WEB3 community since 2019, I have witnessed and contributed to the transformative journey of blockchain technology. My passion for Tezos extends beyond mere creation, as I actively engage in marketing endeavors to empower fellow teams and individuals within the Tezos ecosystem. With a profound understanding of the blockchain sector, I aim to foster collaboration, innovation, and sustainable growth, leveraging my extensive knowledge to propel the Tezos community forward.

Over the years, I’ve actively participated in shaping and contributing to various DAO initiatives, witnessing firsthand the dynamic evolution of decentralized decision-making. From voting on protocol upgrades to influencing strategic directions, my experience reflects a commitment to fostering community-driven governance within the crypto sphere. This involvement has provided me with valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities inherent in decentralized systems, fueling my passion for advocating transparent and inclusive governance models across the crypto landscape.

I genuinely believe that Tezos stands out as one of the most diverse communities in the entire blockchain sector. It provides numerous opportunities for individuals worldwide, spanning from coding and art to various other innovative avenues through which people express and realize their ideas on a global scale. In my role as a delegate, I am confident that XTZ ARSENAL can consistently support the Tezos community, serving as a reliable and trustworthy source for many community members. With our voting power, we aim to be a strong representation, making choices that consistently enhance and strengthen the Tezos community as a whole.

2 Likes

My Tezos Domain: criptogaleria.tez

I am Tezos user since early 2021, we have created and traded NFTs since later 2021 and we developed a NFT e-commerce to simplify access to crypto art. I pursue a MBA on blockchain at Brazilian Católica Business School since 2023.

I am member of PFP Supply Co, I have studied DAOs at MBA, specially SuperRare DAO. I participate at several DAOs at snapshot.

We are keen to understand and vote for NFT artists and collectors interests. Collecting NFTs should be as simple as buying a book or a toy and the domains are needed to ease NFT collecting.

2 Likes

**My Tezos Domain: pawlee.tez

I am an XTZ holder since the beginning and I’ve been following every development with attention. I finally decided to make some NFTs on Tezos, register some .tez domains and experiment with all I could, digging as deep as possible with the available information on Tezos projects.

I’ve been member is some ETH DAOs that have been more or less successful when ETH fees were still bearable.

Tezos is a scalable layer one with serious development potential if it gets adopted. The fees are resonable and hopefully they will remain that way so that devs that want to bring interesting projects can do so without having to bother with exorbitant fees.
That being said, I want to be a delegate to have a contribution and to keep myself updated with the evolution of a top notch blockchain infrastructure.

1 Like

My Tezos Domain: bishop.tez

I have been actively involved in bitcoin and crypto since around 2016 as an investor and trader. I also had a brief stint as a crypto artist around 2019/2020

I have not actively participated in any DAOs before, but am very excited to participate in the Tezos Domains DAO as I truly believe in the future of Tezos and Tezos Domains

I would like to begin to take a proactive approach in the tezos ecosystem starting with it’s most fundamental project. I am here to promote decentralization and fairness above all. Delegation to me willl ensure a consistent stance on benefitting the decentralization of the system and benefits of holders of xtz, and tezos domains.

2 Likes