Tezos Domains Roadmap Suggestions

I’m currently the SoG, responsible for the proposal logistics based on the constitution. If you’re unwilling to engage with that at all, there is nothing I can tell you or do for you right now, in my current capacity. There are thousands of people who hold TED that have not delegated; you’ll be better served functionally by spending your energy in forming a coalition to represent your interests.

After I start my new position of CM (assuming I’m elected), I will take the time to address all concerns brought forth and I won’t be speaking alone, at that time. I have many productive things planned for this community and I hope to get you on board by addressing some of your concerns over time, by concrete actions, not by going back and forth and flapping our gums in the wind.

The name calling is a non-starter, you will be muted and after that banned, if you can’t follow the guidelines I just posted, so there is no confusion.

If you think this project has gone past the point of redemption and there is nothing to be done other than to restart, that’s a view you’re entitled to but, understand there is nothing more that can be said because of the presumption of guilt that’s already been decided by you.